|Out of stock
A feel-good ride that accommodates all who run.
The Echelon 8 is a protective shoe that meets a wide range of needs thanks to its feel-good cushioning, stable ride, and generous but secure fit.
- PWRRUN cushioning provides springy energy return and plenty of durability.
- Foundation Platform provides a stable, wide base.
- Orthotic-friendly sockliner provides ultra-plush step-in comfort, or can be removed to accommodate after-market insoles
- TRI-FLEX outsole optimizes flexibility.
- FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers our most personalized fit yet.
- Engineered mesh toe box is spacious to let feet splay and breathe.
- 3D Support Frame adds additional security at the heel.
- APMA Certified - The American Podiatric Medical Association, APMA Seal of Approval/Acceptance Program recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health and of significant value when used in a consistently applied program of daily foot care and regular professional treatment.
- Category: Neutral Running Shoes
- Offset: 8mm (35/27)
- Weight: Women 10.8oz (309g)