Our popular max-cushioned trail shoe has been upgraded with a fresh new look and more durable upper mesh. Named after one of the most prominent peaks in the Wasatch Mountains, the Olympus 1.5 is designed to help you conquer any terrain. The flexible, max-cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box combine to place your foot in a natural position for an efficient, stable and fast running experience. A-Bound™ cushioning acts as a spring to return energy into each step, while the EVA foam beneath it protects your feet from the rugged terrain.
- What's New:
- Upgraded Tread Pattern For More Grip (Increased Lug Depth By 2 mm)
- Refined Fitting In The Heel, Mid-Foot And Forefoot
- Improved Mesh Durability
- Redesigned Upper And Updated Color Options
- Weight: 10.7 oz.
- Cushioning: Max
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Designed to Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Speed, Traction
- Platform: Zero Drop™ Platform, FootShape™ Toe Box
- Stack Height: 36 mm
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- Outsole: Trail-Specific Sticky Rubber
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Trail Mesh