With the all-new Impulse™, lightweight and stability go hand in hand. It's Altra's lightest stability shoe to date and combines Innerflex™ and StabiliPod™ technologies to give you flexible stability where you need it. Built-in drainage holes provide quick moisture release and superior airflow. The friction-free, lightweight upper and FootShape™ toe box keep your feet comfortable across long distance runs. The fully cushioned Zero Drop™ platform encourages a more natural, low-impact foot strike and features a lightweight, responsive A-Bound™/EVA blend. Go fast, stay stable and run better with the new Impulse.
- Weight: 7.1 oz.
- Cushioning: Light
- Ideal Uses: Road Running, Walking, Light Trail Running, Cross Training
- Designed To Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Excessive Pronation, Fallen Arches
- Platform: Zero Drop™ Platform, FootShape™ Toe Box
- Stack Height: 23 mm
- Midsole: Ultralight EVA/A-Bound™ Blend with InnerFlex™
- Outsole: FootPod™ Outsole
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
Allows toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more comfort, speed and stability.
Three stability-enhancing zones act as a tripod throughout your run to help prevent excessive foot collapse or pronation.
Drainage holes in the midsole allow moisture to escape your shoe to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
Grid-like flex grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex where it needs to for more speed and improved performance.