And in this corner, it’s the ultra-lightweight Hydralite. Featuring a grid construction for superior wicking and breathability, it has chafe-free flatlock seams and a long, relaxed fit.
- Ultra-lightweight Hydralite fabric with grid construction for excellent breathability and moisture control
- Relaxed fit is long enough to keep you covered
- Chafe-free flatlock seams
- Designed For: Running
- Layer: Base
- Temperature Range: 40F to 65F
- Fit: Relaxed
- Hits at: Hip
- Number of Pockets: 0
- Waterproof: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Windproof: No
- Care Instructions: Machine washable, hang to dry
- Fabric Breakdown: Hydralite Reneu (50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester)
RUNDRY products are designed to handle moisture by wicking it away from the body. Used as the primary layer in warmer weather, or as a base layer in cooler weather, these garments offer year round versatility for any runner. RUNDRY apparel uses soft, flexible fabrics and strategic seam placement to ensure next-to-skin comfort and cut down on any chafing or irritation that can happen during the run. Added reflectivity provides 360 degree visibility and runner-inspired features like stash pockets give you more places for your stuff.