This is American craftsmanship. The 990 continues its 30-year legacy of great performance and iconic style with the new men’s 990v4. It’s the perfect combination of cushioning and stability, wrapped up in a look that will last forever.
A lightweight pigskin leather upper with mesh gives this classic men’s running shoe its inimitable look, while a combo of premium cushioning and stability deliver the feel that keeps you coming back. And we’ve made some subtle updates for this 4th generation: it’s more breathable, sports a lace keeper to keep the tongue in place, and a new streamlined “N” logo.
- 12 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12 mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole
- Dual density collar foam
- Encap PU ring with EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) core
- ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
- Pigskin/mesh upper
- We are proud to be the only major company to make or assemble more than 4 million pairs of athletic footwear per year in the USA, which represents a limited portion of our US sales. Where the domestic value is at least 70%, we label our shoes Made in the USA.
- Weight: 385 grams (13.6 oz)